Find Board Members
Specific skills and experiences are required at various stages such as fund-raising, internationalisation, negotiation, network, finance. Get the right advisors and Board Members.
Get trainedWe have developed a series of interactive, real-life experience courses for Board Members of innovative startups and SMEs. Our trainers have extensive experience with successful companies.
Sparring & assessment services
- Are you a Chairperson of the Board for the first time or does your board need to become more professional?
- Is the board going through major changes including in board composition?
- Is the company entering a new phase that will impact the Board? (e.g. change in strategy, entry of new shareholders, new CEO, exit process, etc.)
- We start with an initial assessment of the Board to identify with you the causes and effects of the challenges.
- Leveraging on our experience, we develop with you a set of recommendations to improve the efficiency of your board.
- Together we define an action plan and we agree how we can best accompany you in the implementation process.
- We are active Board Members of SMEs and startups and have a deep understanding of your challenges with more than 30 years of Board experience.
- We have 100+ company cases studies from which to extract ideas and lessons learned.
- We work in a flexible and entrepreneurial way.
Brigitte Baumann is the Founder and Chairperson of Go Beyond Early Stage Investing. In November 2016, Brigitte was listed in Europe’s TOP 50 most influential women in the startup and venture capital space and Top Women in FinTech. In 2015 EBAN (the European trade association for Business Angels and Seed Funds) named her European Investor of the Year. She is President Emeritus of EBAN and past Chair of the Young Presidents Organization’s global Angel Investing group. Brigitte has 20+ years experience in bringing new technologies to market in the US and Europe. She was the CEO and Director of iWORLD Group, a VC backed, global developer of mobile content. She was Senior Vice President and General Manager Internet at American Express (Amex) Corporate Services. Prior to that, Brigitte spent three years as President for US/Canada of Gemalto, a world leader in smart card technology. She also worked at McKinsey&Company as Senior Engagement Manager.
Virginie is a professional Board Member since 2009. She serves on various boards of SMEs, Startups and Government-owned companies in Switzerland and France. She is chairperson of SCAN (scan-ne.ch) and néos solutions (http://www.neos-solutions.com). She helps build good governance inside organisations and improve board performance. Often contacted by companies facing critical situations in their board composition, efficiency or constitution, she advises board members, chairpersons or shareholders. She sometime helps as well CEOs build trustful relations with their non-executive boards. Virginie has a strong background in energy, clean-tech, telecommunication and IT sectors. She brings her hands-on expertise in C-level management, finance, government relations, and international business development. Fascinated by organisations in transition, she took part in two IPOs, led a full privatisation process and restructured various SMEs as well as MNCs departments in multicultural environments.